Palace (A) Post Match Thread

Agree. I’m not one to support Owen usually. In fact this is a first. However, but he was glowing about us and Guardiola before the game and (I believe) laughing at the irony over the tackle. He’s not a malicious guy.

He was also the one to call Zaha for diving.
Agree. I think some are still a little raw so soon after the final whistle and need to vent off

Just got home. Thought Otto and walker played well. That was so frustrating to watch and knew they’d have a chance at the end. Sane wtf has happened to him

Sane is playing his first proper Premier League season.

Last season he only really got into the team after the Arsenal game mid-December so only really played half a season.

Now the work-load of the Premier League winter months is starting to show I feel.

In Germany he will be used to playing 34 league games as it’s only an 18 team league, plus you get 3-4 weeks off around this time of year in Germany.

I know this has been covered ad nauseum but media keep saying that cut off date is 31 Dec. Have I missed something? Sorry if it has been covered elsewhere

The cut off is after 19 games played. The media are chatting shit.

I just hope Hodgson doesn't pass on the "blueprint to beating City" on to the other managers in the League.. obviously he knows the right tactics to use, obviously you nedd the right players to shut down the lines etc.

Thugs???

Very tricky game but we didn't lose and that is the mark of champions. The Sanchez transfer saga now looks pretty certain and given it is Arsenals last chance to make any money on him they will take it in a heartbeat. Aguero can't play every single game until Jesus is back.

I notice that Ederson didn't save the penalty rather than dive out of the way so he could use his feet to clear it to the City players on the edge of the area. It's called playing it out from the back. Brilliant!

The worst performance of the day, by a mile, was, yet again, by the referee. Did he get a single major decision anything like right?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.