Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Did you see in the 2nd half when Sané did a lazy lay off? Pep went fucking ballistic, I thought straight away that he’ll sub him off immediately, and sure enough, he hooked him off. Think it will be Sterling and Bernardo on the wings again against Spurs.

It's like there is a different set of rules when it's Leroy. He had a good game got his usual assist and worked really hard for the team. It's clear to see we're a better team with him in it. Sterling is also much better and gets more space. I'm not confident he starts on Wednesday but it's pretty ridiculous if he doesn't in a game where we'll probably need to score 3 goals in to progress.

It's like there is a different set of rules when it's Leroy. He had a good game got his usual assist and worked really hard for the team. It's clear to see we're a better team with him in it. Sterling is also much better and gets more space. I'm not confident he starts on Wednesday but it's pretty ridiculous if he doesn't in a game where we'll probably need to score 3 goals in to progress.

I think in different walks of life there is always different rules for some and the reason can be a ‘manager’ can be infuriated when he knows someone should be utter world class see’a a certain laziness or attitude.

I think Pep see’s so much ability in sane and the tough love is only to send him up to the next level.

Hopefully Sane , and us, will reap the benefits in the very near future.

I think in different walks of life there is always different rules for some and the reason can be a ‘manager’ can be infuriated when he knows someone should be utter world class see’a a certain laziness or attitude.

I think Pep see’s so much ability in sane and the tough love is only to send him up to the next level.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying but hopefully not to the detriment of the team with such a big game like Wednesday coming up.

Last edited:

This reasoning falls flat when he is being replaced by somebody lazier and also not showing his talent, at least Sane has turned games on there head and often threatens to do so at any moment, mahrez is not doing this atm.

Yes but did you notice when same came.off pep didn't even look at him. I think they have fell out with each other, there can be no other reason why he is getting so little game time imo

yes , I am sure Pep has nothing else to worry about when he makes a substitution in a game we had to win other than give Sane a look.......

As an aside the amount of half n half scarf wearing dickheads at the game yesterday was astounding

Dominant throughout as we were expected to be.

The win against CP is neither a plus or minus - except in the sense that we might possibly - however unlikely - have lost this tie.

Rather the work towards winning the P/L lies just ahead - win against both Spurs and ManU and we're favorites. Drop points in either fixture - then we're reliant on a LP mishap.

Great to see Kevs radar up and running again,All bodes well for the run in.Sergio was a bit off but Sterling stepped in and was superb.

Thought he was good yesterday but still more to come.

By the way, his 14th appearance of the season in the league.... Incredible how many games he has missed and when you consider where we are.

Salah in comparison has played every single league game for Liverpool.

yes , I am sure Pep has nothing else to worry about when he makes a substitution in a game we had to win other than give Sane a look.......

As an aside the amount of half n half scarf wearing dickheads at the game yesterday was astounding
Yes but when he takes others off he always acknowledges them as they come off the pitch. He didn't do that with leroy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.