Palace(A) Post Match Thread

Great to see Kevs radar up and running again,All bodes well for the run in.Sergio was a bit off but Sterling stepped in and was superb.

Professional performance today , controlled the whole game and didnt give Palace a sniff , Mahrez shouldnt get another kick this season , Sane proved he is head and shoulders above him in every aspect , when Pep picks our best team we win , so lets f*ck rotation off for the next month.
Yes but did you notice when same came.off pep didn't even look at him. I think they have fell out with each other, there can be no other reason why he is getting so little game time imo

Does anyone remember the title run in when we first won the prem being so tense? I certainly don't. It's got to the point now where I get just as nervous when shiterpool are playing, like I do when we play
No but the expectation level was none existent so the pressure was off. The pressure was all on United to stop us winning, just like the pressure is all on us now to stop Liverpool winning.

The fucking Pickford one will have you kicking the dog, cat and wife..

The Speroni one is worse, the clearest most blatant match fixing you will ever see.

The one and only game he’s played this season I believe, combined with the gambling links of Roy Hodgson and his agent and the amount of penalties they’re getting as compensation.

Having a fresh KDB for the title run in will be of paramount importance
He is getting back to his best

No but the expectation level was none existent so the pressure was off. The pressure was all on United to stop us winning, just like the pressure is all on us now to stop Liverpool winning.
Yes. At the time did we really think we would win all 6, and that other team would drop points to Wigan?

Comfortable victory and good away trip...even seemed easier getting in and out of the ground this year.

The "bants" with their family stand to our right was hilarious. From the guy in the top corner giving us the wanker treatment for 90mins, to the foaming blonde who spent the whole game pointing at City fans in a vain attempt to get some of us ejected (who then had a face-off with a steward for not acting on her instructions), to the guy with the beard with his ginger kid who was offering the whole end out.....priceless. Even the stewards were laughing at them. The looks on their faces when the third went in was a joy to behold.

Comfortable victory and good away trip...even seemed easier getting in and out of the ground this year.

The "bants" with their family stand to our right was hilarious. From the guy in the top corner giving us the wanker treatment for 90mins, to the foaming blonde who spent the whole game pointing at City fans in a vain attempt to get some of us ejected (who then had a face-off with a steward for not acting on her instructions), to the guy with the beard with his ginger kid who was offering the whole end out.....priceless. Even the stewards were laughing at them. The looks on their faces when the third went in was a joy to behold.
Brilliant away day, my lads first ever one. He said it was the best day of his life, happy days!

Yes but did you notice when same came.off pep didn't even look at him. I think they have fell out with each other, there can be no other reason why he is getting so little game time imo
Did you see in the 2nd half when Sané did a lazy lay off? Pep went fucking ballistic, I thought straight away that he’ll sub him off immediately, and sure enough, he hooked him off. Think it will be Sterling and Bernardo on the wings again against Spurs.

The bloke with the beard and the after life fat ginger kid lookalike were as entertaining as the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.