Palace or Stoke

I'd rather it was Palace, though a tie against Stoke will obviously revive memories of the 2011 final.

Our record against the Potters is none-too-clever, especially in cup games, but of course, on our day, we're capable of beating anyone.

Slightly off topic, Bobby must have had more games against Stoke than any other team since he became our manager.

Unless anyone knows differently, of course.

Vienna_70 said:
I'd rather it was Palace, though a tie against Stoke will obviously revive memories of the 2011 final.

Our record against the Potters is none-too-clever, especially in cup games, but of course, on our day, we're capable of beating anyone.

Slightly off topic, Bobby must have had more games against Stoke than any other team since he became our manager.

Unless anyone knows differently, of course.

Played United the most I think.

Corky said:
I reckon whatever tie it is is 95% certain to be on telly. Brighton or United being the Saturday evening game, it is likely to be Sunday.

Not a chance it will be on Sunday we play on the Tuesday evening at qpr. Saturday game.

Shooter 83 said:
Corky said:
I reckon whatever tie it is is 95% certain to be on telly. Brighton or United being the Saturday evening game, it is likely to be Sunday.

Not a chance it will be on Sunday we play on the Tuesday evening at qpr. Saturday game.
Or QPR will be changed to Wednesday perhaps

i kne albert davy said:
Shooter 83 said:
Corky said:

Or QPR will be changed to Wednesday perhaps
Stoke also play the 29th so they'd have to rearrange 2 games

billfromthehill said:
How.?

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:31 pm --

The_mace said:
I'd love it to be palace. My dad is a fan and I must say they are a great club.

I've been to about 5-6 of their games over last 2 years and their fans are brilliant.

To be fair might be a bit uncomfortable if we batter them!!
How.?

How what?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.