Palace or Stoke

dw7 said:
i kne albert davy said:
Shooter 83 said:
Not a chance it will be on Sunday we play on the Tuesday evening at qpr. Saturday game.
Or QPR will be changed to Wednesday perhaps
Stoke also play the 29th so they'd have to rearrange 2 games
T.V. don't usually worry about inconveniencing us fans they show what they want when they want.

i kne albert davy said:
dw7 said:
i kne albert davy said:
Or QPR will be changed to Wednesday perhaps
T.V. don't usually worry about inconveniencing us fans they show what they want when they want.
Yeah true also QPR is the early kick off on the following sat. Everything points to our fa cup game being on a Saturday

Whichever team it is, I can't see Mancini fielding as strong a line up as yesterday. That QPR game could be very tricky.

bluetim said:
geoffchall said:
Suits me fine - I'm busy on the weekend of Jan 26/27 but free to get to a replay on Feb 5/6. Stoke far more likely to generate a replay.

That week is an international week (England play Brazil at Wembley) so I guess any replay would be the week after.
That would mean a replay on Feb 12/13 (clashes with Chimps League knockout)and then round 5 on 3/4 days later. Wonder what happens with any potential Arsenal/Man U replays? More likely they would leave the replay to be on the same w/e as Round 5 I guess.

cibaman said:
Whichever team it is, I can't see Mancini fielding as strong a line up as yesterday. That QPR game could be very tricky.
No way FA cup could be our last chance of silverware this season he will play our strongest 11.

dw7 said:
i kne albert davy said:
dw7 said:
Yeah true also QPR is the early kick off on the following sat. Everything points to our fa cup game being on a Saturday

Could be the Saturday lunchtime game then.

BluePurgatory said:
Marvin said:
Eccles Blue said:
Well I think we will win whether we play Stoke or Palace. But then I am a glass half full person. :-)
I think we will too, but Stoke away is a very hard game. It's not football

If we fear or cannot beat stoke, then we dont deserve to be in the competiton!

Edited for Eccles Blue :)

Thank you Blue Purgatory, I was actually in Blue Hell thinking I had to be Stoke!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.