Palace or Stoke

mancityvstoke said:
coleridge said:
mancityvstoke said:
Actually I'd have been happy to give Oldham/Paul Dickov some dosh.

Agree with that although I've always assumed that 'Dodge' is a Rag. Apparently, the whole backroom staff were sacked last week and so I don't know where that leaves Dickov.

Bet he was happy yesterday.

DODGE is a red? oh right. That many on here I lose count.

WTF? I'll see you lot in court..

hopefully we get Stoke on a frosty saturday afternoon. 5k city fans (hopefully) behind the goal. lets save london for later in the cup. i know we have a not so good record at the Britannia but its f.a cup and hopefully it will be a totaly different game.

either way il be going to whoever we draw but like a couple people said, its an absolute mission to get to Selhurst

cheddar404 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:
Have you ever been to Palace?

Stoke please.

Its a complete shit hole but its better than going to the land that time forgot

100% Stoke please. Selhurst park is an absolute shitter to get to.
Only if you leave at a stupidly late time like loads have done over the years. You leave early enough it's piss easy, find a pub that'll do breakfast in Croyden then head to the ground in good time.

People leave for Selhurst at the same time they'd leave for WHL and then moan about how long it takes to get there.

Dodge said:
mancityvstoke said:
coleridge said:
Agree with that although I've always assumed that 'Dodge' is a Rag. Apparently, the whole backroom staff were sacked last week and so I don't know where that leaves Dickov.

Bet he was happy yesterday.

DODGE is a red? oh right. That many on here I lose count.

WTF? I'll see you lot in court..

RAG ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.