Palace or Stoke

black mamba said:
Big Tackle said:
Anyone got a rough idea how many tickets we'd get if it's stoke ?

Capacity ... 27,740

we'll probably get around 3,500 or so.

Would inagine the whole end.

As for 8000 at palace....selhurst is a bastard to get to I couldn't see us taking much more than half that number.

cleavers said:
black mamba said:
cityboy5 said:

Certainly could have been ......

and wouldn't you have just put money on the rags getting the cushy draw that they did .

As for us it's lookin' like it's gonna be Stoke , and the only bonus being they'll probably have to give us more tickets than usual ....... maybe 3,500 or so.
If its 20% then we should get abpout 5500.
The rule is 15%. There's some discretion for safety. It will definitely be the whole end.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
baildon blue said:
We have pretty awful records at The Britannia and Selhurst Park.
Tell me where have a good record away from home?

Norwich & Blackburn spring to mind.
Last time we played Blackburn away in F.A we lost 2-0 under psycho

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
black mamba said:
Big Tackle said:
Anyone got a rough idea how many tickets we'd get if it's stoke ?

Capacity ... 27,740

As for 8000 at palace....selhurst is a bastard to get to I couldn't see us taking much more than half that number.
We once took a massive support there to play Wimbledon in fa cup. We were the minnows and them the giants.

Will Stoke take the tie seriously? I'm guessing we'll go full strength as it's our only cup competition left. Could get a win because of that.

The cookie monster said:
Lets just say pullis will have his head in his hands after that draw not bobby.

Exactly. Full house prob on telly and so Pullis under pressure to put out a first XI after a hard replay when he needs Prem points [same if it's Palace]. Cup's a bonus for us as I keep saying, top 3 a must, league title the great aspiration for us all.

Agree about the boring draw but glad Oldham and Macc are getting some cash. Decent neighbours of ours...

baildon blue said:
baildon blue said:
Tell me where have a good record away from home?

Norwich & Blackburn spring to mind.
Last time we played Blackburn away in F.A we lost 2-0 under psycho
Who could forget that day? I though you were talking generally. If you're talking about the FA Cup then, yes, we have a pretty poor away record - apart from White Hart Lane!

Didsbury Dave said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
black mamba said:
Capacity ... 27,740

We once took a massive support there to play Wimbledon in fa cup. We were the minnows and them the giants.

Doubt we would again now that we are the giants and they are the minnows but who knows?

cleavers said:
black mamba said:
cityboy5 said:

Certainly could have been ......

and wouldn't you have just put money on the rags getting the cushy draw that they did .

As for us it's lookin' like it's gonna be Stoke , and the only bonus being they'll probably have to give us more tickets than usual ....... maybe 3,500 or so.
If its 20% then we should get abpout 5500.

Thought it was around ONE EIGHTH of the ground capacity they HAVE to give us?

Can deinetely see a 'safety case' for them givin' us the entire end though ... and if they do it's gonna be 4,996 tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.