Palace or Stoke

All assuming Stoke will beat Palace. They may not

Stoke are difficult to beat at the Britannia but not invincible and it's only 3 days after they play Chelsea at home.

squirtyflower said:
ayia napa blues said:
Any football fans despises these plebs love to see them out out at their own place
we played and beat them 3-0 about three years ago in the League Cup at their place

I went to that. Was it not 2-0 though, Adebayor and maybe SWP scored? I pray it is somehow Palace as that's very local to me

Ruddles81 said:
squirtyflower said:
ayia napa blues said:
Any football fans despises these plebs love to see them out out at their own place
we played and beat them 3-0 about three years ago in the League Cup at their place

I went to that. Was it not 2-0 though, Adebayor and maybe SWP scored? I pray it is somehow Palace as that's very local to me

Tevez's scored his first goal, a header from a corner.

greasedupdeafguy said:
BluePurgatory said:
Marvin said:
I think we will too, but Stoke away is a very hard game. It's not football

If we fear or cannt be stoke, then we dont deserve to be in the competiton!
We haven't won or scored more than one there in our past 6 visits.

When it comes to winning the important games against Pullis be it Stoke or Gillingham we have done it.

Ruddles81 said:
squirtyflower said:
ayia napa blues said:

2-0, Tevez & swp. Tevez' 1st goal for city I think.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/league_cup/8205748.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 205748.stm</a>

DannyBoy2890 said:
Any idea when the day and kick off will be confirmed?
Can see it being the Sunday on tv
I hope you are right if its Stoke i might go.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Would inagine the whole end.

As for 8000 at palace....selhurst is a bastard to get to I couldn't see us taking much more than half that number.
We once took a massive support there to play Wimbledon in fa cup. We were the minnows and them the giants.

Doubt we would again now that we are the giants and they are the minnows but who knows?
Agreed. We'd take 3 or 4k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.