Palace - Post match thread

Bent ref and a team of thugs, puncheon should of been red carded and pardews still a bitter twat,3 points thank you very much.

Say what you like about Yaya but he's shown time and time again he has the bottle to turn up when needed, unlike one or two of our supposed star players.
He certainly has shown up on many really big occasions and been the difference between winning and not, but let's not forget the many times he's not shown up. Just like our other star players.

Pep got it wrong because not having Stones might have cost us. I would say he got it spot on. Resting key players and getting an away win

Maybe you are right I still think you should always have a CB on the bench though and I don't mean the liability that is Kolarov.

Great 3 points. Good to see YaYa back too delivering when it matters. Things are looking up and if we can sort the home form out...

A win if a laboured performance from some after the international break, palace are bully boys and Pardews a tossser, but with Yaya back in the fold we can rotate a bit more the middle, finishing still a worry, but if anything with Vinny again set backwe really need to address the defence the coming months.

Overall happy with that though, only second alphabetically or on goals scored eitherway we are doing alright

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.