Palace - Post match thread

Any chance Middlesbrough put in a performance like they did against us for Chelsea? Could do with a West Ham win too keep those Spuds down battling with the Rags for 5th place. :)

Thank you Mr fucktwit pardew. They had us on the ropes, then scored, then sat back and took benteke off. idiot of a manager but not complaining today :-)

Pep said after the game that Gündoğan and Stones didn't play because they were 'so, so tired' and 'needed rest'. Kompany has a head injury.

What matters ? Showing up and not winning or win singlehandedly
I'm not sure what point you're making, but I was just trying to give a more balanced view of Yaya and our other star players (Silva, De Bruyne, Sterling, Aguero, I assume). They all sometimes fail to show up, and they all sometimes win us a game singe-handedly. Today was Yaya's day and I couldn't be happier for him, but there have been plenty of games in the last couple of years in which Yaya did nothing and/or was a liability. That's also true of our other stars - it's just the way it is, even with star players.

No idea what stream people watched the game on but my highlight of the day was after yaya scored the second
Seeing a bloke with his baby in his arms invade the pitch .
Made me smile that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.