Palace - Post match thread

Couldn't give a fuck how we played. We won, dippers, rags and the arse didn't. For me that's a great weekend

Shocking performance not read all the post match comments but the tempo, passing and general play was poor. However a win is a win and it is about time we won ugly.

Pep I am sure is aware of the fragilities in defence but he needs to try and address these asap ideally in the next window.

surprisingly i am but come on it a wasnt good and we need to be so much better and annoyingly we can be which is the disappointing thing. Some really poor performances today. No need to name them, they were pretty obvious. Struggling to see the difference between pellegrini and pep at moment, in the league at least.
your 100% correct we played far better against saints , blue dippers and boro so its nice to get the "rub of the green" for once , may i cordially suggest you sink a few sherbets to alleviate the angst of an average performance

Assuming Stones was injured....win is all that counts but we must improve to win the thing, scousers and chavs have a free run at it !

Level on points with the dippers now, same goal difference too, so it goes to goals scored rather than least goals conceded?

Probably the best way to do it but it's so close, they've scored 3 more but we've conceded 3 less, what a season this is turning out to be Jeff.

Fantastic to have Yaya back, he brings something different to the team that we have been missing. Ref was a joke. Great 3 points

most of them had just returned from International duty. Being a little lethargic can only be expected.

I was a pellers fan, but it is fairly black and white (to me anyways), that we have a huge upgrade in managers.
fair enough. We are free of internationals for a while now. Can wrap up champions league spot this week, no league cup so hopefully we can sort our league form out. I know were joint top ,in reality we should be at least 4 clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.