Palace - Post match thread

Great win. Even better that it was just blurred vision that brought Kompany off. Only one motm to me.
Yaya, Yaya Yaya, Yaya Yaya... welcome back one of my favourite players.

I had it down for a draw. Great great 3 points. playing away, resting players, international break and a poor run of results. As I said a great result. Well done City, and a double we'll done Yaya.

No idea what stream people watched the game on but my highlight of the day was after yaya scored the second
Seeing a bloke with his baby in his arms invade the pitch .
Made me smile that

Caught a glimpse of that on the stream I was watching. Wondered what the hell was going on

Just read on another board that as he left the pitch he changed his mind and went back for more!! lol

fair enough. We are free of internationals for a while now. Can wrap up champions league spot this week, no league cup so hopefully we can sort our league form out. I know were joint top ,in reality we should be at least 4 clear.
League wise, we are where we are. Reality is this is Peps first season here and the players are adapting to a new style of play. We know we need reinforcements in certain areas and they will no doubt come in the coming TWs. All in all, we are on a great tragectory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.