Palace - Post match thread

Thought we deserved the points albeit a scrappy game, maybe Bravo could of done better for their goal, apart from that did nothing wrong. Yaya could be an important option for us this season, that's when he's up for it. Fair play today big man, the kids back.

In fairness I haven't seen todays game yet, so I'll reserve judgment but from the sounds of the matchday thread it sounds a typical Yaya performance; very slow and laboured but 2 goals paper over the cracks. I'll give my honest opinion when I've watched the full game tonight or tomorrow.

Very surprised to see him back but if he's apologised and has been fighting for his place in the team like Pep says then good luck to him. We all know he doesn't fit the mould of what Pep wants in a player in terms of pressing and "working like a small team" out of possession but in certain situations (desperation tactics to try and nick a goal with 5-10 minutes left) then I can see his uses as a sub potentially.

I'm just a bitter man who holds grudges so I appreciate my views on Yaya as a person won't be balanced. Once a ****, always a **** in my book. I'll personally never clap him or even acknowledge him positively but if he's giving 100% then I won't abuse him either. I'll put my tin hat on and await the barrage of insults!! :)

Ffs....what a fcuking attitude towards a City player. Utterly bewildering.

You must've been a real bundle of joy at Lincoln,Wycombe & York !!

Best keep your prejudiced views to yourself,they stink this place out.

There are no 'cracks'. We just have good days, and off days, like most teams.
Liverpool had a poor result, Spurs and Arsenal had lucky results, and we had a result we worked hard for.
The league is getting harder (imo).

I think there's a very good chance he will get a right bollocking,

Not good enough. There was a ball out there this afternoon and so as a result of his madness either one of them could have been killed. Plus even if the ball didn't get them, a flare could have gone off and poleaxed them like that poor Lewandowski fella.

Palace are on a poor run but Selhurst is never an easy place to go. Haven't checked the dimensions but their pitch looks smaller than the standard size for the league. They were certainly quite aggressive and happy to lump ball forward and chase scraps. We also gave them too many opportunities to pump ball into our box from free kicks.

Thought we might blow it again after almost scoring a second and then immediately conceding an equaliser but Palace played for draw after that and our domination told.

Dinho was a monster. Sterling a constant threat and Yaya made time stand still almost every time he recieved ball.

Time to see what it looks like on TV.

In fairness I haven't seen todays game yet, so I'll reserve judgment but from the sounds of the matchday thread it sounds a typical Yaya performance; very slow and laboured but 2 goals paper over the cracks. I'll give my honest opinion when I've watched the full game tonight or tomorrow.

Very surprised to see him back but if he's apologised and has been fighting for his place in the team like Pep says then good luck to him. We all know he doesn't fit the mould of what Pep wants in a player in terms of pressing and "working like a small team" out of possession but in certain situations (desperation tactics to try and nick a goal with 5-10 minutes left) then I can see his uses as a sub potentially.

I'm just a bitter man who holds grudges so I appreciate my views on Yaya as a person won't be balanced. Once a ****, always a **** in my book. I'll personally never clap him or even acknowledge him positively but if he's giving 100% then I won't abuse him either. I'll put my tin hat on and await the barrage of insults!! :)
B !LOW THE DOLL UP AND HAVE AN EARLY NIGHT.

Surely watching the match before commenting on anything is a prerequisite?
"From the sounds of the match day thread" seriously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.