Palace - Post match thread

True but next time he does click - which won't be long but you won't know which game it will be - it will be another two or three goals in the net.

Maybe you should give him 10% of the slack you give to Bravo.
I'm not giving Serge any grief, just agreeing with another poster who too has observed he isn't offering much atm.

Any comment on yaya @fatbloke

Just asking

In fairness I haven't seen todays game yet, so I'll reserve judgment but from the sounds of the matchday thread it sounds a typical Yaya performance; very slow and laboured but 2 goals paper over the cracks. I'll give my honest opinion when I've watched the full game tonight or tomorrow.

Very surprised to see him back but if he's apologised and has been fighting for his place in the team like Pep says then good luck to him. We all know he doesn't fit the mould of what Pep wants in a player in terms of pressing and "working like a small team" out of possession but in certain situations (desperation tactics to try and nick a goal with 5-10 minutes left) then I can see his uses as a sub potentially.

I'm just a bitter man who holds grudges so I appreciate my views on Yaya as a person won't be balanced. Once a ****, always a **** in my book. I'll personally never clap him or even acknowledge him positively but if he's giving 100% then I won't abuse him either. I'll put my tin hat on and await the barrage of insults!! :)

Thats my view as well.

He puts his child in danger and is a fucking idiot!

Thought it was just me. I can understand getting caught in the moment but it was fucking stupid to put his kid in danger.

In fairness I haven't seen todays game yet, so I'll reserve judgment but from the sounds of the matchday thread it sounds a typical Yaya performance; very slow and laboured but 2 goals paper over the cracks. I'll give my honest opinion when I've watched the full game tonight or tomorrow.

Very surprised to see him back but if he's apologised and has been fighting for his place in the team like Pep says then good luck to him. We all know he doesn't fit the mould of what Pep wants in a player in terms of pressing and "working like a small team" out of possession but in certain situations (desperation tactics to try and nick a goal with 5-10 minutes left) then I can see his uses as a sub potentially.

I'm just a bitter man who holds grudges so I appreciate my views on Yaya as a person won't be balanced. Once a ****, always a **** in my book. I'll personally never clap him or even acknowledge him positively but if he's giving 100% then I won't abuse him either. I'll put my tin hat on and await the barrage of insults!! :)
Fair play,i was teasing a bit,i didn't want him back but fair do's he scored 2 and willl be good to use in certain games where we need to break down the bus,anyone decent will go past him as usual though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.