Palace - Post match thread

Fair play,i was teasing a bit,i didn't want him back but fair do's he scored 2 and willl be good to use in certain games where we need to break down the bus,anyone decent will go past him as usual though
God I depair with some people

Not a convincing display, but a win is a win especially with Arsenal & Liverpool drawing.

Word has it that Pep is now well aware of the task in front of him, but has been assured he has a blank canvas & the support of the board to do as he sees necessary to rebuild our squad in his own image. I have a feeling Pep will be with us beyond his 3 year term & I'd welcome that stability to enable us to rebuild a squad capable of regularly competing on all fronts.

It's not all going to be about the size of our wallets, as I have faith that our youth system will soon begin bearing fruit. Kompany is just so unlucky with injuries, I hope he isn't out too long. Yaya got a couple today but overall it was a standard performance from him. The truth is he is not going to be our here & now much longer & fuck knows where we're gonna get another like him from.

MOTM for me has to be Fernandinho. He was everywhere today & brilliant in everything he did... But again, where the fuck are we gonna get another like him from?

Not our best performance, but far from our worst either. We bossed possession (63%) and had double the passes with a vastly superior pass accuracy to CP. All in order.

Just the usual problems, mostly in that final third. Aguero is still not firing on all cylinders and Palace only left the confines of their half when they weren't drawing. Same old same.

Some great performances all the same. KDB is and was world class and it showed. Nolito and David Silva are both so important to us and it showed. Bravo made key saves and ultimately secured the points. Yaya did what the rest couldn't - finish the job. Sagna and Sterling both looked good too.

There's a great team there, even missing Stones and Gundogan, it just all needs time to click. I have no doubt that Pep will make it happen too and, when it does, it will be glorious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.