Palace - Post match thread

Playing like shit and winning is a refreshing change from dominating and dropping points, no?

Fair play,i was teasing a bit,i didn't want him back but fair do's he scored 2 and willl be good to use in certain games where we need to break down the bus,anyone decent will go past him as usual though

Haha, I don't mind in the slightest.

I'd personally always think long term and go with a kid like Garcia instead of Yaya whatever the situation but that's why Pep is manager and I'm sat at home trying to convince the missus not to watch X Factor and failing miserably.

We'll done lads, three points away against a known physical team is a good result. Pardew's usual "If you can't beat them, kick them" tactics didn't work today and we showed some real heart to come though with the win. Have seen plenty of teams get their heads down after constant stoppages when you're building up some steam and questionable decisions, thankfully not today.

Not getting too involved in the Yaya debate. He put the ball in the net twice today and will rightly grab the headlines. Shades of him putting in effort as in games gone by, as well as him being bypassed by the opposition as an games gone by.

One question, can anyone help clear up? The zaba and puncheon incident. Commentators were saying it is a sending off offence under the new rules. Is this correct and if so will it be reviewed? Personally I'd be pissed if one of ours saw red for that, but if that is now a rule then does it "meet the unspecified FA criteria" to get reviewed?

Ha.
People want to phone the social services on the lad ffs!
Probably the safest place for the kid away from the crush or maybe he got a bit excited, no big deal.
Maybe the kid said to the dad " can we go on the pitch" !!!!

Thought it was just me. I can understand getting caught in the moment but it was fucking stupid to put his kid in danger.
With some of our shooting at the moment the kid was safer on the pitch than in the stands.!
Will give the kid something to talk about when its older :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.