Palace - Post Match Thread

Sergio take your pick for the next game if your back from injury ...

ethiad-f.jpg
No need for that. Honestly...

When was the last time two CB scored for city in a game?

Great game. Totally different team with Silva and Kompany playing. Ota looks a foot taller and faster playing alongside Kompany

Delusion from the caff

fecks me off to see City winning at home like that, we have I think a better squad than City, we should be winning games at home like this.
If we had converted just a few of those draws, we would not have to worry about CL football next season.............

Delusion from the caff

fecks me off to see City winning at home like that, we have I think a better squad than City, we should be winning games at home like this.
If we had converted just a few of those draws, we would not have to worry about CL football next season.............
Ha ha

Great performance. Special mention to Clichy and Ota who I thought did really well today.

Silva is a genius, as so often, and Kompany outstanding leadership as always, and what a strike from him!

De Bruyne and Raheem great today too, especially second half, and what can you say about Leroy, he's superb! Great attitude too.
Fantastic to finally hammer somebody,quick incisive passing but even more impressive was the enthusiasm to win the ball back.agree about silva( we need a plan in future to replace him) but also debruyne and yay a. Thought sane could have had a Gatwick but still not sold on sterling.great to watch hope we finish season like this

Delusion from the caff

''good arnt they'' 'if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle

Silva and KDB were excellent, they allowed Sane and Sterling to run them ragged.

Jesus although did nothing spectacular held the ball up and did many simple balls which brought other attackers into play.

Kompany and Otamendi were excellent at the back. Clichy also had a good game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.