Palace - Post Match Thread

Obviously not a fan of players running defenders out of the way, to create space for others, then? Each to their own I suppose.

I am but did not think he was on the top of his game today. If you asked me to list man of the matches he would not make my top five. The performances of Silva, KDB, Sane, Kompany were the dominant influences today. I have seen better performances from Serg but much poorer results by the side.

V Poor was a bit unfair in hindsight I must admit though.

Delusion from the caff

fecks me off to see City winning at home like that, we have I think a better squad than City, we should be winning games at home like this.
If we had converted just a few of those draws, we would not have to worry about CL football next season.............

Misapprehension, misconception, misunderstanding, mistake, error, misinterpretation, misconstruction, misbelief; fallacy, illusion, fantasy

Well I for one enjoyed watching that!! The hunger and desire to win the ball back was a joy to behold. I know it was only against palace but still.

Thought all the guys were great and worked their socks off. It's a shame that peps style won't win games in this league though ;-)

Match of the day can't come quick enough tonight :-)

To be honest you are kidding yourself if you think that performance was anything to do with swapping Aguero for Jesus as the latter was hardly involved today. Great prospect but v poor today
Back to crooning for you! First full game in ages, excellent movement, always looking for the chance, and could have had a few with better last balls for him. I'd give him a break and say that was a very positive performance, full of hard work and movement. In short, what Pep wants from his forwards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.