Palace - Post Match Thread

Just a word about the ref. -J*sus - he was most inconsistent today. Let things go , one minute, then books a player who commits an identical foul.
Don't rate him at all.

That performance is City in a nutshell , the complete team performance, even Clichy was outstanding , if Pep had hair it would look like a chimps arse through pulling it out in clumps.

Some big goals there for Kev and Raheem to get the juices flowing again , back four all superb , special mention though for king David , best player to ever wear the shirt and to think some on here said he'd be finished under Pep, he's a classic Guardiola player.

It's a case of what if with City but it's no surprise that our best performers today are the same old faces that have done it for the past 5-6 seasons , the ones with the will to fight for the shirt.

Same again against Leicester please.

Only done wiping up the drool on the floor now.

Far more like it, phenomenal performance.

Please don't change the formation again Pep, because this is the one.

Delusion from the caff

fecks me off to see City winning at home like that, we have I think a better squad than City, we should be winning games at home like this.
If we had converted just a few of those draws, we would not have to worry about CL football next season.............
They're just experiencing the five stages of grief.
1. Denial. City are not, and never will be, better than Utd.
2. Anger. We are not ready to be second in Manchester. Blame needs to be apportioned (Moyes, Van Gaal)
3. Bargaining. If only we'd realised we were falling behind, quicker than we did, we could have done something about it. If only Ferguson had stayed/gone earlier. If we'd had the sainted Mourinho 3 years ago, if we'd given the job to Giggs.
4. Depression. Could be another year out of the CL, been behind City 5 seasons out of 6.
5. Acceptance. Might be turning into Liverpool!

Sam Allardyce, speaking to BBC Sport: "Gifting Manchester City a goal at the Etihad is not what you want to do. Defending in the right areas correctly is what you have to do. We gifted Vincent Kompany a goal of all people.

"The lads didn't apply themselves correctly and Manchester City thoroughly punished us. We can't complain about the scoreline.

Pundits will point to how bad Palace were , but they worked their socks off trying to close us down in the 1st half we were just too good on the day , second goal finished the game as a contest , every city player was a 7 or 8 out of ten today and just hope we give Leicester the same treatment next week , we owe them big time.

1. C.palace central defeders all out injured
2.early goal, conceded by dreadful defending made it an easy day.
3. Your comments very negative about a player just nominated as player of the month.

And I was agreeing it was a bizarre thing to say. And you said it.
Are you having an argument with yourself?

Yep we need to paste Leicester and put them in their place next week, still annoyed that they rolled over for everyone and saved their only good performance of the month for us.

For all the silky skills of King David and for all his running from KDB, I must nominate the powerhouse that he was today Niki Oti.What a superb all round performance from him and he looks so more comfortable since Vinny made his comeback.
Won most things in the air,some great interceptions and some wonderful forward passing.
My MOM by a mile (well slightly ahead of King David).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.