Palace - Post Match Thread

Sané deserved a goal I thought he was great today, kept their defence on edge constantly.

Other than fighting for every lost cause,winning a few,even assisting a goal......and often dropping into midfield to help link the play,he was hardly involved......

It's all flash and stats for most people. Most don't realise that holding onto the ball for an extra split second can ruin a whole attack and that's something Aguero is bad for and Jesus isn't.

Cracking goal by Kompany, probably the best I've seen him score. 5 different scorers, shame Jesus wasn't on the score sheet, but still early in his comeback.
"Close your eyes and swing" was his version of it! :-)

I'd go with his header against Utd at home.

I think that wee fella in a blue shirt - No. 21 - is quite good.
Wonder if he might get into Garth Crooks player of the season ?

In a word, no.
Davidplatt.gif~c200

I think that wee fella in a blue shirt - No. 21 - is quite good.
Wonder if he might get into Garth Crooks player of the season ?
If he played for Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, he would already be a Premiership legend.
Thankfully, he's one of the most grounded players around, has a trophy cabinet containing FA Cup, Prem, League Cup, Euro Champion, and World Cup medals, I don't think missing out on Garth Crooks team of the season is going to make much difference!

Nice to put a team to bed, early goals are key. Otamendi and Yaya stood out for me although it was great to see KDB looking his old self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.