Palace v City post match thread.

Re: City v Palace post match thread.

I think my least favourite of Pelle's tactics is his absolute flat -out refusal of allowing the team to get penalties/fair decisions. That and the fact he doesn't tell the players to convert all those chances that we created today.

Fucking embarrassing.

No idea from top to bottom of the club, only Hart and Kun can take any credit from the game.

Thank fuck I'm at the races on Sunday so wont see any of the rag game.

thought we were ok but with no luck and shit finishing

Thought we played well.

But it was same old same old and pretty predictable to be honest. We press and press and press and our strikers can't score in a brothel, so we press and press and then get done on the break. Repeat as above, 2-0.

It's been the same all season.

Not good enough. Letting a "small" team like Palace turn us over is shameful.

If we don't buck up our ideas we will be playing Europa League football on Thursday nights.

We need big name signings this summer and fast.

The officials were shite .
But we weren't much better .
Glad I`m not going to the derby on Sunday .

Just one of those bastard nights.Fuck all seemed to go for us and when someone decides to put eleven men behind the ball ...well !!
We didn`t learn much tonight.Trying to walk the ball in instead of having a dig from 20 yards or so,plenty of effort,Joe at fault for their second,ref not seeing an obvious penalty (but to be fair he did have about 5/6 players blocking his view),Edin ordinary,Sagna not good enough.
Ah fuck it ! I thought I`d come on and try and be a bit more positive,but I`ve lost the fucking will on that score now.
Bad day at the office .. just having too many of those fuckers lately though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.