Palace v City post match thread.

May aswell just copy and paste the post match thread from the Liverpool/Burnley game or one of the many other games from this season. Just like Pellegrini will do in his post match interview. Same shit, nothing whatsoever changed, the manager getting out-thought tactically by distinctly average managers.

Re: City v Palace post match thread.

Apparently not Pellers fault we can't defend set pieces.

Apparently not Pellers fault we can't break down teams that pack the box after we concede from said set piece.

Some shite about back in 1998/99 we were worse

Some head in sand stuff about smashing the rags next week

I dont understand why ppl talk about pelle has to go. Its just one game today that we were unlycky. Palace is flying at the mom. Victory against scum next week and we still in it. Cant sack a manager just because we dont win every game. Look scum have spent 150m£ and they just level with us. They not even near chavski. Relax ppl. New faces inn this summer dzeko out, bony in form things will be back at normal next season. There is no solution to sack manager. Who would take a bob where they know they only get two years in the hot seat. No big managers avail. anyway that can do any better. Sitting with a feeling that key players are out of form, and tired. Get the 2nd place this season and prepare good for next season.

Depressingly familiar, all the possession and trying to walk it in.

Hope we get our shit together pretty quickly, missing out on top 4 would have serious repercussions for our transfer window.

Time for a change I think.
Don't think Pellers will see the season out if we lose the derby.
Dzeko was awful again, against Newcastle he was great but I suspected that might have been because Bony was waiting in the wings. If that's the kind of motivation he needs then he can fuck right off.

wheres all the ostriches telling us that everythign is fine and pelligrini is the man! pull all the stats out of the sky you want it just isnt good enough beat by a relegation threatened team again! appaling we will get murdered next sunday!
I will repeat what i said a number of weeks ago, but of course the ostriches make out such a thing is not possible, we will not make top 4. Aguero and Silva will go in the summer and i wouldnt blame them why the hell would they want to stay!

Pellegrini on next. Hopefully the clueless clowns last ever most match interview as city's manager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.