Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Zab Kompany Mangala Clichy
Milner Yaya Fernandiho Silva
Aguero Bony

Let's get back to basics. A good solid win is required to set us up for a good run at the end of the season
Play the team above and injuries/suspensions aside, play it in every game.

We are playing Crystal Palace not Real Madrid. If, maybe a big if, the attitude and focus is correct we will win

I remember last season when we were told Palace was a 'difficult place to go' - it can't be that fucking difficult they are halfway down the league!!

Blue Hefner said:
Hart
Aguero Bony

Let's get back to basics. A good solid win is required to set us up for a good run at the end of the season

We are playing Crystal Palace not Real Madrid. If, maybe a big if, the attitude and focus is correct we will win

I remember last season when we were told Palace was a 'difficult place to go' - it can't be that fucking difficult they are halfway down the league!!

I would probably have Sagna in fro Zab, otherwise that is the side I would go with. Even though it is not ideal having Yaya in a two man midfield, I would hope he is wanting to show everyone he is not a spent force.

The reason I would choose Sagna, is because of the pace of Bolasie who is most likely to be playing on the left for Palace.

its essential to go to our dear neighbours on the back of a thumping good performance and of course three valuable points. Another insipid and carefree performance will leave the media drooling and more negative and defeatism on this and other forums We will no doubt get the" Mancini lovers" in cahoots for his return, and although we miss his drive energy and passion , its worth noting that he is struggling at Inter and is surviving on his potential efforts to bring ya ya and his ilk to the San Siro this summer ALSO he has pissed the players of royally by demanding they train today after a poor home draw yesterday, sounds familiar ?

aguerooooo said:
its essential to go to our dear neighbours on the back of a thumping good performance and of course three valuable points. Another insipid and carefree performance will leave the media drooling and more negative and defeatism on this and other forums We will no doubt get the" Mancini lovers" in cahoots for his return, and although we miss his drive energy and passion , its worth noting that he is struggling at Inter and is surviving on his potential efforts to bring ya ya and his ilk to the San Siro this summer ALSO he has pissed the players of royally by demanding they train today after a poor home draw yesterday, sounds familiar ?

What has any of that got to do with this game may i ask??

aguerooooo said:

Eh ? You do know this is the pre- match thread ?

Blue Hefner said:
Hart
Aguero Bony

Hart
Zab Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Nasri lampard Fernandiho Silva
Aguero Dzeko

for me every away game we have played this season with Mangala he looks like a red card waiting to happen he just does not read the game and needs a lot of work in the summer if he going to partner kompany next season

Dzeko must start with Aguero he is the best at giving aguero the space and they know each others games inside out Bony looks like always getting in aguero way in the games he players

YAYA would not even have him on the bench this season the ref's are running past yaya when we lose the ball in games that's how hard he is working for the team

Davs 19 said:
aguerooooo said:

Eh ? You do know this is the pre- match thread ?
quite sure and whilst the Mancini mention was a bit off topic I was stating how important this match is with the derby next and hoe defeat tomorrow night will leave us open to the mother of all witch hunts ok with you boss?

personally starting with Palace I would play Mangala and Vinny together until the end of the season so they can forge an understanding Palace are pacey and for that reason its Sagna instead of zabba and Clichy I would like to see Samir but not at his half-arsed worse Never keen on being the last match and as in this case the pressure is on us to reclaim 2nd place

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Has anyone mentioned that this is a 'must win' game yet?
No but...

Hart had a go at saying how well we need to do in the remaining games this season.
As we only "do it" when players keep there traps shut and do their talking on the pitch I'm not at all optimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.