Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bugsyblue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Sorry to say it but 2 straight defeats coming up, the second one being the most damaging for our progress so far.

That's a cheery thought.

I dont get the constant negativity like over on the transfer forum you say we aint signing poba or barkley and now your saying we are gonna get beat in our next two games ffs get a grip for me the only way is to believe and maybe just maybe it will happen!

birchwoodgingerste said:
bugsyblue said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Sorry to say it but 2 straight defeats coming up, the second one being the most damaging for our progress so far.

That's a cheery thought.

I dont get the constant negativity like over on the transfer forum you say we aint signing poba or barkley and now your saying we are gonna get beat in our next two games ffs get a grip for me the only way is to believe and maybe just maybe it will happen!

When I see people posting constant negativity like that I tend to think there is more going on than just football, they are just using football as an outlet

birchwoodgingerste said:
bugsyblue said:
Big Dave Watson said:

That's a cheery thought.

He's a WUM mate just ignore him.

I don't care what team goes out tomorrow pride should get them through, and that goes for the rest of the
Season too. If the rags passing them does not serve as a wake up nothing will. City have played well below the standards expected over the last ten games and have let themselves and everyone else connected with the club down.
Nothing less than 100% is required from the whole squad for the rest of the season. No excuses.

fredmont said:
I don't care what team goes out tomorrow pride should get them through, and that goes for the rest of the
Season too. If the rags passing them does not serve as a wake up nothing will. City have played well below the standards expected over the last ten games and have let themselves and everyone else connected with the club down.
Nothing less than 100% is required from the whole squad for the rest of the season. No excuses.

spot on matey
play like champions even if its only for 8 more games walk out with pride with that city shirt on and give 100% to the club and fans

ancoats said:
fredmont said:

spot on matey
play like champions even if its only for 8 more games walk out with pride with that city shirt on and give 100% to the club and fans

x2

birchwoodgingerste said:
ancoats said:
fredmont said:

spot on matey

x2
X 5 of us time to wake up and earn your wage

I'm slightly concerned about Palace's comparatively poor home record for their league position and City's good away record.

For anyone who has supported City for a couple of decades or more this is a real danger sign that a 'typical City' fiasco is about to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.