Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's make or break if we want to win the title and we will have to win all our remaining games to do that in my opinion! But top 4 is in the bag for me, 2nd we have a bit of work to stay there..

waspish said:
It's make or break if we won't to win the title and we will have to win all our remaining to do that in my opinion! But top 4 is in the bag for me, 2nd we have a bit of work to stay there..
Yup. I just want to finish top 3 and avoid the CL qualifier.

Totally confident for Monday night, it's not Arsenal or Chelsea we are up against its a very average Palace with a very average manager no worries lads and lasses CTID.

whicko said:
Totally confident for Monday night, it's not Arsenal or Chelsea we are up against its a very average Palace with a very average manager no worries lads and lasses CTID.

We've struggled against a fair few average managers and teams this season already. Hopefully we'll turn up and play to our full potential.

So how's is everyone getting there and back on monday seen as its a bank holiday? Wondering if itd be worth getting a ticket for it or not...quite like the london aways always a laugh

citytill1die84 said:
cookster said:
inbetween said:
Into 4th we go. We need a monumental performance on Monday.

Aye, from Champions to behind Manure hanging on for 4th. Monday will tell us a lot about the manager and group of players.

Bit to far that. 7 points above the dippers with a game in hand is hardly hanging on.

we also have to watch out for spurs and if they win there game tomorrow they will be 5 points behind and with us having to play them aswell shocking shocking shocking

its so hard to back our manager this season he has let a team that was so far ahead of the other 3 top teams Chelsea arsenal united that its shocking in turn over of points to see us fight for 4th place
and that gap from champions to what we are tonight is what is going to get him the sack

I don't like to point fingers at players and manager but come on???? what we have built in the past 5 years is slowly going down the pan and just getting 4th place is not what the fans and the chairman called for this season champions don't defend there title like we have

ancoats said:
citytill1die84 said:
cookster said:
Aye, from Champions to behind Manure hanging on for 4th. Monday will tell us a lot about the manager and group of players.

Bit to far that. 7 points above the dippers with a game in hand is hardly hanging on.

we also have to watch out for spurs and if they win there game tomorrow they will be 5 points behind and with us having to play them aswell shocking shocking shocking

its so hard to back our manager this season he has let a team that was so far ahead of the other 3 top teams Chelsea arsenal united that its shocking in turn over of points to see us fight for 4th place
and that gap from champions to what we are tonight is what is going to get him the sack

I don't like to point fingers at players and manager but come on???? what we have built in the past 5 years is slowly going down the pan and just getting 4th place is not what the fans and the chairman called for this season champions don't defend there title like we have

Very true, we've progressively got worse in general, we did well last season sticking with its when scousers bottled it and deservedly won the league, but overall poor transfer windows since our 2012 title win, coupled with bad luck with injuries have contrived to set us back while the main rivals strengthen.

Since 2012 we've seen RvP, Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Costa & Fabregas all sign for our three main rivals, and who have we signed of that level since Sergio? We need to seriously strengthen our first team this summer or we'll be battling for top 4 instead often the title every season. It seems a wonderful opportunity to really kick on and crush our rivals after 2012 was lost that summer. We can rectify it if we get Bale and Pogba this year, no-one else who's realistically available is good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.