Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Christs sake it's Chrystal fucking Palace, not Barca or Real Madrid, if we can't beat this lot we don't deserve Jack shit, i'd sack the fucking lot of them.

alanblue said:
For Christs sake it's Chrystal fucking Palace, not Barca or Real Madrid, if we can't beat this lot we don't deserve Jack shit, i'd sack the fucking lot of them.

What, a week before the derby ? ;-)

If we do lose tonight, the media will be in a frenzy. The rags will be loving it and will want to play us ASAP.
If we can't beat Palace at this stage of the season, this bunch of players need to have a serious word with themselves.

karen7 said:
Sergio was in america last week,i suspect edin or wilf will be leading the line

oh FFS Sergio must start

rnblade said:
If we do lose tonight, the media will be in a frenzy. The rags will be loving it and will want to play us ASAP.
If we can't beat Palace at this stage of the season, this bunch of players need to have a serious word with themselves.
The media will be in a frenzy? That will be fuck all compared to this place.....

Anyone in town later is welcome to drop by here and watch the match, i'll even buy you a cocktail.
Just seen all the pm's i have missed, i'll reply asap malg, sorry for the late reply. I am in the middle of the bender to end all benders.

I think we have to give them a shock and make them wary of coming forward early on.
If we can do that we should be fine.

rnblade said:

if you think the media will be in a frenzy just imagine how this place will be..WW3 it's on his way if a disaster happens tonight

ob said:
mcfc1632 said:
anyone aware of a good away fans pub?

Railway telegraph Thornton heath just posted on fb they welcome away fans, 600 yards from station and 5 min walk from ground, I'm in weatherspoons at Victoria now, been up at euston to collect train tickets for weekend, really surreal no trains in or out, was like a ghost town

Thanks - on my way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.