Status
Not open for further replies.
keith's curle said:
Chamakh The God said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Not looking forward to this one bit.

I am.

Every cloud and all that, eh!

There's a few on here worried about Palace's pace, but to me that's as much to our benefit. It means they'll come out and try to play, not spend 90+ mins with 10 behind the ball waiting to see if they can get a hoofed clearance breakaway.

I think there's more chance of us conceding a goal than there is against the likes of Hull, but on the other hand there's much more chance of us scoring a couple/few.

A lot on here are scared of conceding a goal, perhaps with good reason, but it needn't be a disaster.

Can't see them having 10 behind the ball. They've nothing to play for plus pardrew would've looked at other teams that have got results against us like Burnley, West ham etc and think why his team can't do the same. That's not to say we'll get beat but I won't be surprised if we lose due to our shit form recently.

karen7 said:
Sergio was in america last week,i suspect edin or wilf will be leading the line
Wouldn't mind seeing Bony up there as a lone striker.

Have a feeling we'll leave ourselves open again with a team like Palace if we go 4-4-2.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
karen7 said:

Have a feeling we'll leave ourselves open again with a team like Palace if we go 4-4-2.

I agree but you know pellers lol

Pam said:
mosssideblue said:
Whichever team is picked tonight, we have to assume that it is the best available. We have no idea on how players have trained this week or who might be carrying knocks.

I trust pellers and his sidekicks to pick the best available 11

Really?

At least give us a clue to your thinking, rather than a one word response

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
karen7 said:

Aguero has to play - we have 8 games left of the season. No rotation for rotation sake, no fucking about, just our strongest possible line up each and every week (which includes Aguero) and see where we end up.
Personally I think we'll finish second with Chelsea winning it by 4/5 points.

This is a must win game, I hope now that Palace are all but safe, they will not be as committed in the tackle, while we should be fired up to get our 2nd place back.

mcfc1632 said:
anyone aware of a good away fans pub?

Railway telegraph Thornton heath just posted on fb they welcome away fans, 600 yards from station and 5 min walk from ground, I'm in weatherspoons at Victoria now, been up at euston to collect train tickets for weekend, really surreal no trains in or out, was like a ghost town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.