Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon98 said:
Is mangala ever gonna get a run of games ?
F**king joke, the lad is never going to settle. His next start will be with the defensive liability Kolarov next to him so he gets slaughtered again.

so defence rotated again. Mangala hardly plays 2 games in a row, he is never going to settle in is he.

super_city_si said:
chaddblue said:
Wrong team again

Zabba, Mangala and Bony should all be in
I think Sagna is in cos Bolasie is very fast.

Using that logic we should have brought back Danny Mills, because Bolasie is also very shit. :)

Very strange team .
I can't believe Dzeko playing .
He stunk the place out at Burnley .

mcfcstu said:
bluemoon98 said:
Is mangala ever gonna get a run of games ?
F**king joke, the lad is never going to settle. His next start will be with the defensive liability Kolarov next to him so he gets slaughtered again.

I'll admit this part of Pellegrini pisses me off and I always try to defend the bloke. Feel sorry for Mangala because his recent performances have been solid.

The line up should be good enough to beat Palace if the players turn up. Pellers sticking with his two strikers though!

I can't get my head around us paying over £30m for Mangala, who must be one of the most expensive CB's in world football & then hardly ever playing him!

Anyone know what's up with Bony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.