Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
Can't believe dzeko is playing after his performance at burnley. Mangala should be in the team for the rest of the season too.
That's a really bad call by Manuel .
I would have kept Mangala in .
And i would have played Aguero on his own .

Manchester_lalala said:
Can't believe dzeko is playing after his performance at burnley. Mangala should be in the team for the rest of the season too.

I and many agree, but maybe he has picked up a knock in training, maybe he isn't feeling 100%, maybe anything else, we don't know but we cannot assume that Pellers has fucked up becuase he hasn't selected him

No Bony. . . After his performance against WBA??

Dzeko in. . . After his performances all season??

Fucking hell. Come on City.

Christ.. I mean I don't enjoy being negative and hope we do well but I'm now regretting sticking a tenner on us earlier. Why the fuck does Mangala never play and how can Dzeko continue to get games when he has nothing close to the consistency or talent required to play at this club. Unless Bony and Jovetic are both injured, MP has effed up there. Even if they are, 4-2-3-1 would've been better.

BerkshireBlue said:
aguero93:20 said:
super_city_si said:
I think Sagna is in cos Bolasie is very fast.

Using that logic we should have brought back Danny Mills, because Bolasie is also very shit. :)

I wouldn't start calling their players until the final whistle. Bolasie is a very big worry for us tonight

He'll be just as shit at the final whistle as he is now regardless of how well or not we play.

Just seen the subs. Assume Bony is injured, but where's Jovetic? Real lack of attacking options if we need to change things

baildon blue said:
Manchester_lalala said:
That's a really bad call by Manuel .
I would have kept Mangala in .
And i would have played Aguero on his own .

And maybe we would lose with your set up. We have our 11, which should be more than capable don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.