Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
mcfcstu said:
bluemoon98 said:
Is mangala ever gonna get a run of games ?
F**king joke, the lad is never going to settle. His next start will be with the defensive liability Kolarov next to him so he gets slaughtered again.

I'll admit this part of Pellegrini pisses me off and I always try to defend the bloke. Feel sorry for Mangala because his recent performances have been solid.
Me to mate, have backed Pellergrini to the hilt but this defensive reshuffling all the time is doing my head in so god knows how the players feel as well.

2 strikers against high energy side away from home ...again.

Doesn't matter what players we sign in the summer with this chancer in charge

aguero93:20 said:
super_city_si said:
chaddblue said:
Wrong team again

Zabba, Mangala and Bony should all be in
I think Sagna is in cos Bolasie is very fast.

Using that logic we should have brought back Danny Mills, because Bolasie is also very shit. :)
I didn't say it was the right decision. Uwe also questioning it, he would have Zabba "all day every day" in his team. Maybe next manager?

aguero93:20 said:
super_city_si said:
chaddblue said:
Wrong team again

Zabba, Mangala and Bony should all be in
I think Sagna is in cos Bolasie is very fast.

Using that logic we should have brought back Danny Mills, because Bolasie is also very shit. :)

I wouldn't start calling their players until the final whistle. Bolasie is a very big worry for us tonight

Let's see what happens in the game first before people start sayin wrong team selections etc! Fuck me could blast these 5-0 and it wouldn't be enough for some on here! COME ON CITY

Sergio<3 said:
Let's see what happens in the game first before people start sayin wrong team selections etc! Fuck me could blast these 5-0 and it wouldn't be enough for some on here! COME ON CITY

Spot on mate. Because Peller shasn't picked one of their favourites, he's useless

Not the team I would have picked, but not much wrong with it. More than good enough to turn them over.

Agree with most that Mangala should be in - seems daft to leave him out for Demichelis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.