Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
80s Shorts said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Someone tell Tyler, we don't fucking care. We can win our own games.

I noticed that. What a ****.

What was said?

"Well, there's no sign of any good news for Manchester City on this Monday night."

From anybody else it was a nothing remark but from this twat you could tell he was enjoying saying it. It was the first time he mentioned us all night too.

bobmcfc said:
Mock me all you want bitches but I believe in the barcodes ;)
Bob and her mate;

already-drunk.gif

jay_mcfc said:
It is unbelievable how many yellows Liverpool should have had in this game.

I know you're desperate for Palace to get some kind of result but please........you're 'avin a laugh with that

Gillespie said:
Pastor Kidney said:
noise said:
The atmosphere is pretty amazing.

Yep.. don't know where these noisy Palace fans came from to be honest.. don't remember them being that vocal when they were last in the top flight

Do you actually go to games? Palace are famous for their noisy fans added to the constant beating of drums they make a hell of a racket home and away.

They were far and way the loudest bunch we had to put up with at the Emirates.

YES otherwise I wouldn't have said it. I suppose anyone would sound loud compared to you lot at the Emirates. What I'm saying is they didn't use to be this loud - I remember visiting Palace in 2004 under KK and they were nothing like this... fair play to them but their fanbase has changed,

Pastor Kidney said:
Why is Sky Go so shite? Well it is for me anyway. I've watched all the build up with a perfect picture.. as soon as the game starts it goes all fuzzy.. barstewards!
Does that a lot. Especially for big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.