Palace Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace first set piece goal conceded under Pulis, not like they had a warning just earlier with Sakho.

I thought they played well after settling after that, few smart saves from Mignolet too - both sides look like they have a goal in them.

Next goal could go either way.

erast fandorin said:
Ray78 said:
CitizenTID said:
Palace goal in...

countdown.gif

Even if they played until next Tuesday they will not score.
Palace will score second half
I suppose with picking a never-ending gif I can always bump the thread next season to say i told you so if they don't score in the 2nd half.

Gillespie said:
jay_mcfc said:
It is unbelievable how many yellows Liverpool should have had in this game.

I know you're desperate for Palace to get some kind of result but please........you're 'avin a laugh with that

I'm not desperate for anything and nor am I having a laugh. Skrtel just blatantly kneed a player in the back of the head, an obvious yellow card not given yet again by that twat of a ref.

Think liverpool were expending a lot of energy towards end of that half hoping to kill game with second and hope demoralise palace and pick them off second half, they didn't and can see palace rallying and scoring, hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.