Panic On The Streets of Tampa! / Hurricane Milton

I thought it might be good to have a thread for the Atlantic hurricanes, for both those interested in staying up-to-date on storms and impacts as the season enters its peak stretch and to provide a place to check on blues that may be impacted (when/if they can give updates).

I hope all of the blues living or visiting the East and Gulf coast of the US are staying safe in this historic hurricane season.

Hurricane Milton Tracker:

Hurricane Helene Aftermath:

@Trevor Morley's Tache I can’t recall where exactly you live, but I think you have said you are based in Florida these days. If so, I hope you are out of path of Milton. And if you are in it, I hope you have been able to evacuate and that the hurricane does not have the impact currently being projected.

It’s an absolute monster of a storm, moving more slowly, staying stronger, and growing bigger than expected.
When you see professional meteorologist starts crying on live TV because he sees in real time it getting stronger you know it's going to be a bad one.

I hope everyone in it's path heeds the warnings. Even Biden has been on tonight telling people to GTFO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.