Panic On The Streets of Tampa! / Hurricane Milton

Looking touch and go currently based on what happened with Helene and the current forecasted impacts.

What part are you visiting?
Fly into Miami for 4 nights then 10 day Caribbean cruise before finishing off with 4 days in New Orleans.
Left it late because I know hurricane season is usually sept/Oct.

Fly into Miami for 4 nights then 10 day Caribbean cruise before finishing off with 4 days in New Orleans.
Left it late because I know hurricane season is usually sept/Oct.
Hopefully Milton doesn’t grow as much as they are predicting!

@Trevor Morley's Tache I can’t recall where exactly you live, but I think you have said you are based in Florida these days. If so, I hope you are out of path of Milton. And if you are in it, I hope you have been able to evacuate and that the hurricane does not have the impact currently being projected.
I'm well out of the way of this one thankfully. The only real impact we'll get is an influx of people fleeing the path of the storm, and maybe some bands of rain passing through. Listening to some of the locals, the slow-moving storms are the ones to worry about. It's not looking good for those folk on the west coast.

Stay safe all.

I'm well out of the way of this one thankfully. The only real impact we'll get is an influx of people fleeing the path of the storm, and maybe some bands of rain passing through. Listening to some of the locals, the slow-moving storms are the ones to worry about. It's not looking good for those folk on the west coast.

Stay safe all.
Very happy to hear this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.