Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

same on the guardian

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/nov/01/joe-hart-sweating-manchester-city-place-dropped-norwich-city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... rwich-city</a>

"Although the manager Manuel Pellegrini refused to confirm which goalkeeper will start, Pantilimon trained behind the starting defence in the buildup to the game and has been given the nod."

Hart for me. Still don't blame him for last week and he is a better keeper. Someone needs to pull all his extra curricular work i.e. Head and Shoulders an tell him to concentrate on his football

Eds said:
Hart for me. Still don't blame him for last week and he is a better keeper. Someone needs to pull all his extra curricular work i.e. Head and Shoulders an tell him to concentrate on his football

You do realise that those adverts aren't live, don't you? I doubt they re-film it every day. It will have had minimal impact on his time for training.

Obviously Hart is making mistakes that he simply just didn't make a few years ago. But these things happen to players, form in transient. It is not necessarily a result of a change in his attitude or application in training. No-one really has any evidence that Hart has stopped working as hard in training or lost motivation to keep striving to be the best keeper in the world. he's just not playing well and his poor form has been confounded and escalated due to intense media scrutiny and criticism.

For what it's worth, I think that it may be best to take him out of the limelight for a while and allow him to regain his form and confidence in training and less important games. But, I have no doubt that he will bounce back and be once of the best keepers in the world again, because he is a very talented, hard-working, determined and confident individual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.