Pantilimon vs Hart

BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:
jollylescott said:
When the chips are down true champions rise to the occasion. Joe did that today. A mighty save from Lampards pen.

that just masked the fact Hart gave away a penalty by making an unnecessary challenge in the first place
Why don't you just go and piss on his doorstep and get all your anger out

I'm not angry I am very happy we won

just pointing out the facts Hart is not the best keeper in the world and people on here seem to think a statement like that is heresy

today we won in spite of hart not because of him

whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:
that just masked the fact Hart gave away a penalty by making an unnecessary challenge in the first place

just pointing out the facts Hart is not the best keeper in the world and people on here seem to think a statement like that is heresy

Well I think you are in a minority thinking we won in spite of him but its your opinion. He isn't the bet keeper in the world that is definetly still Buffon

whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
whp.blue said:

So the penalty save hindered us?

Kolo getting trapped under the ball was as costly as Joe pulling out of a challenge he shouldn't have had to make

pudge said:
whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Kolo getting trapped under the ball was as costly as Joe pulling out of a challenge he shouldn't have had to make
He'd probably piss and moan if Joe hadn't come out to challenge for that ball. Some people just like to complain....it makes them feel better about their mediocre lives...

personally thought it was a shit challenge, but also think that if Kolo had done a better job Joe wouldn't have had to put himself in that position... however it was a great save so he did redeem himself.. Lets not forget that 2 saves from the last 2 penalties now!

pudge said:
whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

no giving the penalty away could have and if Hart continues to make rash challenges like that he will be either red carded or fail to save the pen

and as for winning in spite of him he had nothing to do all game except rectify his own error so we won inspite of him

whp.blue said:
pudge said:
whp.blue said:

no giving the penalty away could have and if Hart continues to make rash challenges like that he will be either red carded or fail to save the pen

and as for winning in spite of him he had nothing to do all game except rectify his own error so we won inspite of him
Would you rather he stayed on his line?

pudge said:
whp.blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Kolo getting trapped under the ball was in no way as costly as Hart taking Ba down! The ball was going away from goal and Ba plus Kolo was both heading in the same direction so there was no need for Hart to come running out and then stupidly jump at Ba whilst pulling out at the same time he may as well have stayed on his line but it was a wonderful penalty save and i think that save changed the game and won the game for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.