Pantilimon vs Hart

kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
blue wang said:
i like joe, he is a good keeper no doubt

i know it probably wont happen, i would just like to see the extent to which panty's distribution would have on our team.

Give panty a run of 3-4 games see how benificail the increased distribution could be . Could be the difference you never know.

Where has this absolute fucking myth come from that Pantilimon is some kind of king distributor of the ball?

I take it you haven't watched any of the games Costel has played in? As that's where this fact is coming from. Even the people who don't agree that Panti should be put in for a run of games have noticed and commented on the fact that he has brilliant distribution.

That just isn't true. Smacks of people WANTING to see something so they can praise him.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Hart is in a list of the best three Keepers in the World right now.

Pants is far too good to be a back up for much longer. £8M quids worth of reserve sat twiddling his keepers Gloves week after week? - I want to see him go on and make a really big name for himself.

Go and get somone like Juicy or Rob Green as number 2 for next Season.

Pants! Juicy! What do you call a spade? A fuckin' earth movin' implement?

Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
Where has this absolute fucking myth come from that Pantilimon is some kind of king distributor of the ball?

I take it you haven't watched any of the games Costel has played in? As that's where this fact is coming from. Even the people who don't agree that Panti should be put in for a run of games have noticed and commented on the fact that he has brilliant distribution.

That just isn't true. Smacks of people WANTING to see something so they can praise him.

I think that you being the only person on this entire thread that doesn't think Panti has great distribution proves you are wrong

kippaxchris said:
Whitefield Blue said:
kippaxchris said:

I think that you being the only person on this entire thread that doesn't think Panti has great distribution proves you are wrong

No it doesn't.

pudge said:
Robert Jordan said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Does Costel deserve a run in the team ahead of Joe at the moment?

Yes!
Based on?

If it was the other way round and Pantilimon wasn't playing that well at present he would be dropped for Joe so maybe Panti should get a chance as after all he has waited for it without a complaint and tbh the chance has arrived imo

kippaxchris said:
pudge said:
Robert Jordan said:
Based on?

If it was the other way round and Pantilimon wasn't playing that well at present he would be dropped for Joe so maybe Panti should get a chance as after all he has waited for it without a complaint and tbh the chance has arrived imo
So based on a hypothetical scenario in opposite land then

pudge said:
kippaxchris said:
pudge said:
Based on?

So based on a hypothetical scenario in opposite land then

As i said Hart isn't playing well at the moment and Costel has waited for his chance so should get it. Add to that Panti's performances in the FA cup and his 3 clean sheets, quality distribution & calmness under pressure in the period where Hart isn't doing very well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.