Paps outside giggs house attacked

jimharri said:
None of them prepared to show their faces. Too fucking ugly, and they'll frighten the local wildlife.

According to their friends those masks apparently make em better looking. ;)

mcfcliam said:
30d9fnm.jpg

Sad bastards.

Flour and eggs? NAWTY

and why are they in FC United shirts? Giggs doesn't play for them.

They can't be fcum shirts, we had the sad fcum rag on here this weekend who said they dont have anything to do with that horrible club and I know who I believe ! It must be City fans trying to get 'them' into trouble.

The Pink Panther said:
Dressed in black, wearing a mask....

Is this one?

stupidmanurefanwa7jpgnx7-1.jpg

"Ok Biggles we're off."..

"Cricket bat...check".
"Stumps.......check".
"Club hammer..Check".

"Stanley knife...Check".."er no actually...but ive a wooden spoon"

The Pink Panther said:
Dressed in black, wearing a mask....

Is this one?

stupidmanurefanwa7jpgnx7-1.jpg
Never fails to make me chuckle this! Sure I know the guy in the CP coat too.
As for that Cantona mob, if I saw that i'd either roll around on the floor with laughter, or absolutely shit myself at how weird it looked! Anyone know when that was, and what it was about? Guessing it was in protest at the Glazers?

rickmcfc said:
Just been past, 1 police car and about 4 normal cars with flour on them. No slashed tyres either. Must have been a really naughty gang that did this!!!

Any photos yet, mate?

Pigeonho said:
As for that Cantona mob, if I saw that i'd either roll around on the floor with laughter, or absolutely shit myself at how weird it looked! Anyone know when that was, and what it was about? Guessing it was in protest at the Glazers?

You never seen 'looking for Eric' then Pige??

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:

You never seen 'looking for Eric' then Pige??
Have I balls!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.