Parade to be on monday if.....

TCIB said:
I shall cheer for them from my 137sq foot hotel suite nursing a heavy hangover.

You just can't beat 4pm check out :D
It will almost certainly be well after 4pm

bluesmith said:
TCIB said:
I shall cheer for them from my 137sq foot hotel suite nursing a heavy hangover.

You just can't beat 4pm check out :D
It will almost certainly be well after 4pm

Piss !

I will book an extra day then, not missing that. Alas with a delicate gait and carton of fresh orange nursing my tender body.

This thread is true, I think. My Mrs. has "a pub," in the City centre and the police come in regularly prior to games and big events to place restrictions etc on such as glasses from certain times and furniture being brought in etc. They went in on Friday to advise for the City game v QPR-though also said that (official line-therefore NOT pre-empting "jack-diddly!) if United win the Title, their parade would be on Wednesday. If City win it-it starts at 1800, on Monday, in Albert Square, running down Deansgate, up Peter Street and "rolls" round to the ground gradually. Why so soon and with such little advertising I couldn't tell ya-maybe someone could me? There must be a logic behind it?!!

This is shit for me as i'm working 2-10 on monday and will miss the biggest city parade in my life. City should be giving the fans a bit more notice so they can book time off work.

matrix said:
This is shit for me as i'm working 2-10 on monday and will miss the biggest city parade in my life. City should be giving the fans a bit more notice so they can book time off work.
****That's the main reason that I wanted to post the details ASAP, for people like you and others. There MUST be a reason??****

Absolutely gutted if this is true. Taken me the last couple of weeks to come to terms with having to fly out to Germany on Sunday afternoon. I thought at least I can listen to most if the match on the radio before we board, then take a day off for the parade. Not back.until Thursday...

Still hope we win it obviously, but feel like after 33 years of following city I still will miss out on it all. Absolutely gutted.

Anyone ever thought that City were TOLD to have it on Monday?

Fucks sake this forum...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.