Parade to be on monday if.....

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'll still go if we win but that's shocking timing, City.

When would you have preferred it?
Well, an earlier announcement from someone would have been better to give people notice and book time off.

But perhaps both teams could have had it on the Wednesday - only one team's going to win the title on Sunday, remember.

Seosa said:
Anyone ever thought that City were TOLD to have it on Monday?

Fucks sake this forum...
Well said mate, it'll be down to the dibble but why the difference, surely it's the same for both clubs. Wednesday would obviously be the better night, notice wise for the fans.

evening news says victory worth £230m

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1493582_manchester-hails-the-champions-city-victory-parade-would-be-on-monday-united-would-wait-until-wednesday" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... -wednesday</a>

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Seosa said:

Fucks sake this forum...
Well said mate, it'll be down to the dibble but why the difference, surely it's the same for both clubs. Wednesday would obviously be the better night, notice wise for the fans.
Exactly, Wednesday would've been ideal for me too but why complain? If you're there on Sunday, that'll matter more, just quit moaning everybody.

Seosa said:
Seosa said:

Fucks sake this forum...
Exactly, Wednesday would've been ideal for me too but why complain? If you're there on Sunday, that'll matter more, just quit moaning everybody.
Fair point. Still, parades are a wonderful extension of any celebration.

MCFC BOB said:
Seosa said:
Fair point. Still, parades are a wonderful extension of any celebration.

I know, and should our dreams come true I'll be there on Monday night, like I'll be there tomorrow. Let's just enjoy, for we've seen and felt enough pain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.