Parade Today!!

Arise King Jimmy..

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnhB34jIEAA05JQ.jpg[/bigimg]

pudge said:
Arise King Jimmy..

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnhB34jIEAA05JQ.jpg[/bigimg]
Did he pull someone out of Natalie Pike?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ridiculous attempt to block off John Dalton Street, to prevent fans in Albert Square to head back down to Deansgate.

All it did was create a bottle neck and fans knocking down the barriers. At this point the stewards and police tried to force them back.

Had my little boy with me and it was scary for a mo.

He loved it and for a six year-old, he's now seen three victory parades and four trophies!

Like any dad, I like to think you take all the blows, so your children don't have to.

He deserves every moment of his tender ignorance.

And I deserve every moment of my disbelief.

I was in the square and it was a shambles when the buses left it ended up a free for all hundreds trying to get through gaps in the fencing, i nearly tripped up over the fence concrete floor blocks.

anyone see the fella throw the ball out of a 1st floor window (above Forsyths music shop,Deansgate) into the arms of Negredo who was sat on the back of the bus? Negredo threw the ball back through a window for the bloke to catch,6 inch either side of that window and he would of smashed the ball straight through a window,what a beast!

What I think im enjoying more than anything is the bitterness shown towards us. I love the cant fill your ground/nobody turned up to your parade stuff. If its shit like that the twats try and belittle us with its because they know deep down we are the best team in the country and we will get better.

I loved the parade yesterday, Manchester loving its own at its finest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.