Parade Today!!

IanBishopsHaircut said:
RAWK still going on about our parade

All they have to do is look at the highlights on the OS to eat some humble pie

Thousands there

Wish I could post it on there to shut them the fuck up

Let them.

Those who went, and those that haven't got an agenda, know the truth.

Losing the title to City must be really hurting still. :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Like any dad, I like to think you take all the blows, so your children don't have to.
They don't know they're born; that said my daughter wanted any easy time on Sunday, no QPR shenanigans.
Good point though TH, long may it continue.

Rascal said:
What I think im enjoying more than anything is the bitterness shown towards us. I love the cant fill your ground/nobody turned up to your parade stuff. If its shit like that the twats try and belittle us with its because they know deep down we are the best team in the country and we will get better.

I loved the parade yesterday, Manchester loving its own at its finest

Someone should post this on RAWK - clearly showing our attendances have been higher than theirs.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance/eng-premier-league-2013-2014/1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldfootball.net/attendance ... 13-2014/1/</a>

IanBishopsHaircut said:
RAWK still going on about our parade

All they have to do is look at the highlights on the OS to eat some humble pie

Thousands there

Wish I could post it on there to shut them the fuck up

why you look at that shit and take any notice of it is beyond me

A great day. It would have been even better if Noel Gallagher had played at Albert Square instead of that brass band.

de niro said:
hgblue said:
de niro said:
we were outside kendals, a great night, packed. those worried about kun shouldn't be. he loved it.

A special mention to the blue who gave up his prime position for my two youngest ;).

Was that you in the square?

That was me with my youngsters mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.