Pardew to Pellegrini

@Talksport:

Alan Pardew has apologised to Manuel Pellegrini after aiming a foul-mouthed volley of abuse at the Manchester City manager.

The Newcastle boss was furious after seeing Cheick Tiote’s strike controversially disallowed during his side’s 2-0 defeat to the Premier League leaders and was caught on camera at half-time screaming obscenities at the Chilean.

But he was quick to say sorry once he had calmed down at the end of the game.

"I apologise for that [my reaction]," he said. "He had words with me first and it was just normal for managers that go unseen most of the time.

"We're fine, I shook his hand at the end and I'll see him before I go."

But while Pardew made his peace with Pellegrini, he remained angry with referee Mike Jones.

"For me, this is an entertainment business. The guy's hit a goal that Joe Hart is just not going to save. It goes through a number of bodies but his vision is not impaired," he added.

"I don't think he was clear in his answers about Joe Hart being impaired - I couldn't work that out.

"I don't understand it. Even if Man City's back four is on the edge of the box and we've got four offside, it's such a clean hit, it's going in the top corner.

"He's got that wrong and unfortunately that was a massive call. In these type of games they have got to go your way.

"It was probably easier for him to give the goal and I can't understand why he hasn't.

"We're crying out for entertainment, you hit a goal like that and the place is in uproar, and he's gone on a real tiny technicality, which I think is wrong."

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/pardew-apologises-foul-mouthed-rant-pellegrini-14011275272#r4blfSkPvEDUGcFp.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/pardew-ap ... EDUGcFp.99</a>

Pardew is advocating that we allow rules to be broken if it is entertaining.

Maybe we should ask Nasri to do a triple back somersault and heel kick the fucker in the face

Damocles said:
Pardew is advocating that we allow rules to be broken if it is entertaining.

Maybe we should ask Nasri to do a triple back somersault and heel kick the fucker in the face
The game would be more entertaining if the refs enforced a few more rules - like not allowing defenders to wrestle players to the ground at every corner.

RandomJ said:
The FA needs to be shown this. I'd expect that from Rooney to the ref but not from one manager to the other. Classless prick.

This is the kind of character Pardew is: cockney barrow boy!

HIs Wiki:

So far in his career, Pardew has been involved in several controversial issues and events. In 2003, the BBC described him as being a "dangerous and distant animal" in the media, referring to his public relations abilities, which has led him to making several rash comments.[42] When at West Ham, the club employed a media advisor for Pardew to help him win over sceptical fans.[1] The following is a list of controversies Pardew has been involved in:

In September 2003, Pardew resigned from Reading after being refused permission to become manager at West Ham. Reading's chairman John Madejski attempted to create an injunction in the High Court to prevent him from moving to West Ham. Eventually Reading's legal action was dropped, and Pardew joined West Ham after a period of gardening leave.[6]
In March 2006, Pardew had a dispute with Arsenal manager Arsène Wenger, after he criticised Arsenal for failing to field an English player in their UEFA Champions League win against Real Madrid.[43] Wenger suggested that Pardew was being xenophobic,[44] a claim Pardew denied, citing his marriage to a Swedish wife.[45]
In November 2006, Pardew had another dispute with Wenger after celebrating West Ham's win over Arsenal.[46] Wenger claimed he was provoked into pushing Pardew after Pardew's celebrations at West Ham's late win.[47] Wenger was later fined by the Football Association,[48] whilst Pardew was cleared of the charges in January 2007.[49]
In February 2007, shortly before Pardew's new club Charlton faced West Ham, The Sun published a report documenting a video of one of Pardew's media training sessions he took whilst manager at West Ham. In the video, Pardew jokingly made several disparaging comments about West Ham's fans.[50]
In October 2007, Pardew intervened on the pitch in a match against Hull City to try to break up a confrontation between Charlton and Hull players after Lloyd Sam and Ian Ashbee were sent-off. Pardew denied he made the situation worse by intervening.[51]
In March 2009, on Match of the Day 2, Pardew stated that Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien "absolutely rapes" Man City player Ched Evans during a midfield tussle for the ball, in the sense that he bested him physically.[52] The BBC said there would be no on-air apology, despite 35 viewer complaints, insisting it had been misheard as "rakes".[53]
On the opening day of the 2012–13 Premier League season against Tottenham Hotspur, Pardew pushed an official after an incident where the ball appeared to go over the touchline, but the referee deemed it to still be in play. Pardew later apologised, citing his behaviour as "ridiculous".

Blue Haze said:
Classless

Not only that, but Pardew is 52. Does he think himself young?
Has whiter hair than pellegrini. What does that say about him?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
@Talksport:

Alan Pardew has apologised to Manuel Pellegrini after aiming a foul-mouthed volley of abuse at the Manchester City manager.

The Newcastle boss was furious after seeing Cheick Tiote’s strike controversially disallowed during his side’s 2-0 defeat to the Premier League leaders and was caught on camera at half-time screaming obscenities at the Chilean.

But he was quick to say sorry once he had calmed down at the end of the game.

"I apologise for that [my reaction]," he said. "He had words with me first and it was just normal for managers that go unseen most of the time.

"We're fine, I shook his hand at the end and I'll see him before I go."

But while Pardew made his peace with Pellegrini, he remained angry with referee Mike Jones.

"For me, this is an entertainment business. The guy's hit a goal that Joe Hart is just not going to save. It goes through a number of bodies but his vision is not impaired," he added.

"I don't think he was clear in his answers about Joe Hart being impaired - I couldn't work that out.

"I don't understand it. Even if Man City's back four is on the edge of the box and we've got four offside, it's such a clean hit, it's going in the top corner.

"He's got that wrong and unfortunately that was a massive call. In these type of games they have got to go your way.

"It was probably easier for him to give the goal and I can't understand why he hasn't.

"We're crying out for entertainment, you hit a goal like that and the place is in uproar, and he's gone on a real tiny technicality, which I think is wrong."

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/pardew-apologises-foul-mouthed-rant-pellegrini-14011275272#r4blfSkPvEDUGcFp.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/pardew-ap ... EDUGcFp.99</a>

If the Newcastle player hadn't ducked it would have hit him so I suggest Pardew explains how that isn't interfering with play

Pardew is a bitter pathetic loser,who's face bears an uncanny resemblance to Parker off the Thunderbirds.

Sorry cant load pictures,:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.