Pardew to Pellegrini

sir peace frog said:
stan bowles said:
Lets his emotions gets the better of him does Alan Pardew. Can't blame him today.
think pellegrini had more reason to lose it,cabye should of gone for a shocking tackle on navas,as for the "tackle" that put nasri out ,hes a **** and how the fuck that any blue give him any sympathy is beyond me.

fuck pardew
fuck Newcastle

wouldn't mind buying tiote though

Buy tiote? hes nothing but a thug

JetBlue said:
sir peace frog said:
stan bowles said:
Lets his emotions gets the better of him does Alan Pardew. Can't blame him today.
think pellegrini had more reason to lose it,cabye should of gone for a shocking tackle on navas,as for the "tackle" that put nasri out ,hes a **** and how the fuck that any blue give him any sympathy is beyond me.

fuck pardew
fuck Newcastle

Buy tiote? hes nothing but a thug

Liability!

Pardew deserves everything he has at Newcastle, Ashley, Kinnear and his team of frogs.

kramer said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
@Talksport:

Alan Pardew has apologised to Manuel Pellegrini after aiming a foul-mouthed volley of abuse at the Manchester City manager.

The Newcastle boss was furious after seeing Cheick Tiote’s strike controversially disallowed during his side’s 2-0 defeat to the Premier League leaders and was caught on camera at half-time screaming obscenities at the Chilean.

But he was quick to say sorry once he had calmed down at the end of the game.

"I apologise for that [my reaction]," he said. "He had words with me first and it was just normal for managers that go unseen most of the time.

"We're fine, I shook his hand at the end and I'll see him before I go."

But while Pardew made his peace with Pellegrini, he remained angry with referee Mike Jones.

"For me, this is an entertainment business. The guy's hit a goal that Joe Hart is just not going to save. It goes through a number of bodies but his vision is not impaired," he added.

"I don't think he was clear in his answers about Joe Hart being impaired - I couldn't work that out.

"I don't understand it. Even if Man City's back four is on the edge of the box and we've got four offside, it's such a clean hit, it's going in the top corner.

"He's got that wrong and unfortunately that was a massive call. In these type of games they have got to go your way.

"It was probably easier for him to give the goal and I can't understand why he hasn't.

"We're crying out for entertainment, you hit a goal like that and the place is in uproar, and he's gone on a real tiny technicality, which I think is wrong."

Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://talksport.com/football/pardew-apologises-foul-mouthed-rant-pellegrini-14011275272#r4blfSkPvEDUGcFp.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://talksport.com/football/pardew-ap ... EDUGcFp.99</a>

If the Newcastle player hadn't ducked it would have hit him so I suggest Pardew explains how that isn't interfering with play

Pardew is one of those involved in football who would begrudingly accept an infringement had Gouffran caught the ball and thrown it into the net. Only then would he have accepted the goal being disallowed.

It's the most clearest offside ever, if he stands still it hits him and he is off side but he ducks out of it still in a offside position therefore being offside, would pardew behave that way if it was an away game I don't think so, as a manager he has put himself in the SAF league of cunts

douglas1977 said:
It's the most clearest offside ever, if he stands still it hits him and he is off side but he ducks out of it still in a offside position therefore being offside, would pardew behave that way if it was an away game I don't think so, as a manager he has put himself in the SAF league of *****
If you grab a birds arse, you've interfered with it, if you go to do it and swerve you're hand away last minute, you haven't .

sir peace frog said:
stan bowles said:

fuck pardew
fuck Newcastle

No. the guy is a first-rate thug. He was fouling all over the park today. I think he got Fernandinho a few times in the beginning of the first half among others but the ref did nothing. He won't add quality to the midfield and we don't need a tw@t..

Agree with the rest of your statement though..

I'm sure he said.

"You clueless old ****, you're top of the league."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.