Pardew to Pellegrini

Barker said:
keneke1234 said:
Pardew:
"Pellegrini said something to me on the touchline which I wasn't happy with, it was normal banter where I probably used words I shouldn't have in the heat of the moment and I apologise for that."

hate the guy...
He's apologised, get over it. Like none of have said anything we regret in the heat of moment.

He's still a prick though.

Spot on. No point in dwelling on anything other than the two injuries.

Barker said:
keneke1234 said:
Pardew:
"Pellegrini said something to me on the touchline which I wasn't happy with, it was normal banter where I probably used words I shouldn't have in the heat of the moment and I apologise for that."

hate the guy...
He's apologised, get over it. Like none of have said anything we regret in the heat of moment.

He's still a prick though.

it´s disrespectful and classless. just look at how Pellers reacted to it to see who is the bigger and better man.

Pellegrini probably asked him something outrageous, like if he'd ever fancied asking his team to play the ball on the deck.

sir peace frog said:
taconinja said:
sir peace frog said:
think pellegrini had more reason to lose it,cabye should of gone for a shocking tackle on navas,as for the "tackle" that put nasri out ,hes a **** and how the fuck that any blue give him any sympathy is beyond me.

fuck pardew
fuck Newcastle

wouldn't mind buying tiote though
Cabaye (and maybe Ben Arfa at a huge stretch) would be all I'd touch from that squad. That said, Cabaye should have been sent off today.
THOUGH TIOTE WAS HEAD AND SHOULDER THE BEST PLAYER ON THE PITCH(oops sorry for shouting) he would give us some great protection and he has an immense ability to drive a team on

Is also a dirty fucker who is a liability. IMO ;-)

I must be one of the few blues that actually likes Pardew, I'll admit he's pissed me off with his dirty fouling tactics this afternoon, but we stood up to it and came away with another win. Pardew must hate playing us, 8 defeats on the trot now.

What happened between the two is fair enough in the heat of the moment like that, I'm sure we've all done that under frustration (unless none of you drive a car), if he's apologised then fair enough.

I hope he apologised for the assault on Nasri too, it was a disgrace, but that's the player not Pardew, and even from the refs angle it didn't look that bad, only from the multiple angles on TV was it obvious it was a shocker, though without doubt it was the tackle of a coward.

He's normally too busy shouting expletives at the officials to bother with opposition managers. Would like to have seen him try it on with Bobby Manc who took no shit from anyone. Pelle will be laughing at Pardew inside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.