Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

Sounds like a quote taken directly off Twitter.

Anything that takes the piss out of any religion, you know, fake gods and all that, will always be funny
Any religion you say , go on then let me know where and when your going to do this in public . I recommend Iran as they are very tolerant

Any religion you say , go on then let me know where and when your going to do this in public . I recommend Iran as they are very tolerant
I didn’t say I was going to take the piss out of it, I said it’s funny what triggers people when any religion has the piss taken out of it.

I’ve just seen someone I know label this the Pedolympics because trans people featured in that last supper segment. It’s triggered them that much now trans people are labeled as paedophiles. All that because they put their own take on a painting.

Not religious myself but not sure why you think it's hilarious to take the piss out of people who are Christians, did they take the piss out of islam of course they didn't .

They took the piss out of a painting, which has been parodied countless times over the years, in particular by French satirists. The only thing I thought about the skit was it was very Parisian, which was the point really.

Anyone know anything about Fencing?

Colin Heathcock at 16/1 to win gold in the men's sabre is the most popular bet in the whole Olympic games, is this a rick? Can't see why else it's seeing so much interest.

Anyone know anything about Fencing?

Colin Heathcock at 16/1 to win gold in the men's sabre is the most popular bet in the whole Olympic games, is this a rick? Can't see why else it's seeing so much interest.
Not being funny here (well; not much anyway!), but if it's such a popular bet, wouldn't he be at shorter odds? My understanding of betting is that the amount of money being put on a particular event/person governs (to some extent) the odds on that person. Along with how good that person is at the sport, obviously.

I always look forward to the limpics, then slowly realise its boring for the first week and I have to pretend to my mrs (She loves it) that I am enjoying the fencing or the diving or whatever silly thing they are doing. I want to see the athletics. Though Rugby 7s is actually good.

Not being funny here (well; not much anyway!), but if it's such a popular bet, wouldn't he be at shorter odds? My understanding of betting is that the amount of money being put on a particular event/person governs (to some extent) the odds on that person. Along with how good that person is at the sport, obviously.

Screenshot_20240727-103002_Brave.jpg

Was just on the oddschecker page, found it a bit obscure. Think it may have been a palpable error as I can't actually find anywhere to back it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.