Paris 2024 Olympics Thread - 11th August (pg 430)

I didn’t say I was going to take the piss out of it, I said it’s funny what triggers people when any religion has the piss taken out of it.

I’ve just seen someone I know label this the Pedolympics because trans people featured in that last supper segment. It’s triggered them that much now trans people are labeled as paedophiles. All that because they put their own take on a painting.
You said 'Anything that takes the piss out of any religion, you know, fake gods and all that, will always be funny
So go on take the piss out of any religion, don't forget to include those religions that are not tolerant.

A particular highlight was Hazel Irving's closing comment.
She'd obviously wanted something memorable like Neil Armstrong's and came up with "Vive Paris", unfortunately, being as gobby as she is, she couldn't leave it at that, and in full patronising BBC style, translated it for us "long live Paris'. Total Partridge.

A particular highlight was Hazel Irving's closing comment.
She'd obviously wanted something memorable like Neil Armstrong's and came up with "Vive Paris", unfortunately being as gobby as she is, she couldn't leave it at that, and in full patronising BBC style, translated it for us "long live Paris'. Total Partridge.

Aha aha!

Think the games would be much better if they allowed the athletes to take anabolics..mind you bet loads are on them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.