Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Decent performance, lack of CF is costing us, already 3 games this season with 0 goals, how does Laporte let Messi out run him, needed to be much stronger. Think Foden rested as not long back, won’t need to rest him soon so we’ll be better attacking

I was well impressed with tonight thought we bossed it majority of game if bein honest,psg had way better chances in semis at there ground than tonight an we won 2,1.bernado has to score,but also do think sterlin has no place in this side,hes awfull,and i know alot dont like to admit it,but lets face it ,he just is,miss controled it for there first goal ,an nullified every attack we have,he just offers nothin,was shocked foden come on for greelish,instead of him,his time is deffinetley wearin thin,hes just very predictable an very easy to play against in my eyes,i know alot dont like it,but all u have to do is scroll thru our losses,look at line ups,and he will be in it simple as that

If we are going to persist with a false 9 we should choose somebody and stick with it.
Foden is wasted there, Sterling is sadly not good enough anymore, anywhere on the pitch. Gabi is better wide.

So by default for me it's Ferrán.
I agree, i'm surprised Torres didn't even get a run out.

We had 5 subs and were in the middle of a tough stretch, so why not use the bench, it's my pet peeve with Pep.

It was a shite result but we played well overall, they are a good team though.

Don`t let us take the piss but only one person should take the blame tonight and thats Pep.
You will NOT find a bigger fan than myself but by fuck Pep you dropped a few bollocks tonight.
Mahrez should have been substituted at half time.As much as PSG allowed him to roam from that right wing he still couldn`t deliver nor beat a man and even worse he actually didn`t get taken off !!
I love you Pep but by fuck I do NOT want your babies any more !!
For once in your life just admit that it was your errors that ended in an abysmal defeat when we could have easily won this game.
By the way as an afterthought KDB was not much than Mahrez !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.