Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Gonna go against the grain here and I’m sure loads will disagree but I’m not remotely upset by that game. We were the better team, created the better chances and will still be favourites to win the group with a home game still to come.

Another day we convert several of the chances and everyone wanks themselves silly about the perfect performance. They’ve scored 2 from 3 shots on target as it seems most teams do when they play us. Sterling and Bernie with criminal misses, but it’s a story we all know well.

If we were gonna have one bad result this week, tonight was the game which we could afford it most.

Completely agree with that. Only concerning thing to me was Kevin looked way off the boil.

Better team means nothing.
Might be the better team in a lot of big games this season but we won’t win enough of them while we don’t have the instinct up front and have to play Sterling and to a slightly lesser extent Mahrez

From what I saw I thought we were a bit lightweight where it mattered. Nice build up play but that was about it. I never have a great deal of hope when both Sterling and Mahrez start the same game. Could have won, played well except where it matters and lost. They were clinical when their chances came. Good goals.

We need to get a striker in Jan if we want to compete in all comps.

Predictable.

Fine margins. We have the best in the world getting into the 6 yard box but the worst for clinical attempts against the top teams

We showed good character and can come out of it with our heads high. These games remind me of when city play lesser teams in the league. They run their bollox off but can’t score when on top.

The club need to buy a forward. Anyone at this point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.