Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Don't like losing but sometimes you just do but BT can fuck right off. There biased punditry wound me up more than the defeat.
We've had a good look at PSG now and we know we can do them. Although it will be tough.
Don't agree that we need a striker to win stuff this season. Just please don't play Mahrez and Sterling together especially in big games

Crazy one of the biggest and richest clubs in the world has to play a reserve winger as centre forward in one of the biggest games in club football. Take Wycombe away and we were two fortunate deflections away from 4 consecutive scoreless games.
Leipzig??

To beat us even teams like psg stacked full of quality you park the bus work your bollocks of to stop us and get lucky! That how good we are now! Oh Pep don’t play Sterling as a striker I know we played him to test others and give him game time but either he plays on the wing or not at all.

Meh. We'll beat up on Brugge and Leipzig and be OK. I also cant see us not at least drawing @ home with PSG.

Don't like losing but sometimes you just do but BT can fuck right off. There biased punditry wound me up more than the defeat.
We've had a good look at PSG now and we know we can do them. Although it will be tough.
Don't agree that we need a striker to win stuff this season. Just please don't play Mahrez and Sterling together especially in big games
spot on mate, the blowing smoke up psg's arse was embarrassing
we may not need a striker, but do you think a haaland would put those sterling bernardo chances away ?
i do

Crazy one of the biggest and richest clubs in the world has to play a reserve winger as centre forward in one of the biggest games in club football. Take Wycombe away and we were two fortunate deflections away from 4 consecutive scoreless games.
Are we taking Leipzig away too? You’re right, if we take away all the games where we score 6 goals, we can’t score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.